WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer when you browse certain websites. These files contain data that can be accessed by a web server, letting it know if the user has visited the site before.
WHAT ARE COOKIES USED FOR?
HOW DO I DISABLE COOKIES?
We recommend that you leave cookies enabled to ensure you gain the most from the visit to our website and the internet in general. If you really want to turn cookies off you can do so by altering your browser settings (please see your browser documentation instructions for details of how to turn off cookies).
By using our website, you’re agreeing to the conditions outlined in this policy. In case of any queries related to your personal data or our privacy practices, please write an email to email@example.com
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
Clients: Our policy is to collect only the personal data necessary for agreed purposes and we ask our clients to only share personal data where it is strictly needed for those purposes. We process personal data in order to run our business including: managing our relationship with clients, developing our services and managing our website.
Unless required to do so by law, we will never share any information you provide with any third parties for marketing purposes.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may use your personal data submitted to us through our website for the following purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website:
- For administering our website and internal business purposes.
- To provide you with the information of our services that you request.
- To communicate with you regarding the services you’ve requested and respond to your questions and comments.
YOUR RIGHTS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You have several rights in relation to your personal data and our use of it. If you would like to make a request for any of the following detailed rights, you can write us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The below is a summary of your rights according to our interpretation of the GDPR:
- The right to access: You have the right to access the personal data we process.
- The right to removal: We are obligated to remove your personal data from our records without if you request its removal. If it’s not possible for us to remove your personal data from our records or we need to retain your personal data we will inform you why we cannot process your request.
- The right to data portability: You can request a copy of your personal data in a machine-readable format and have the right to transmit the data to another controller.
- The right to restrict object/processing: You have the right to block or suppress processing of your personal data or right to withdrawal of your consent
You have the right to withdraw your consent for us to use your personal data at any time. To withdraw your consent, please email email@example.com
In this policy, “we” and “our” represents Road Trip To Happiness Transport SRL. “User” and “visitor” refers to you.